|FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
For Immediate Release
Abt Electronics Snags a Top 10 Spot in the e-tailing group Customer Experience Index
E-tailing group, a Chicago-based online merchandising solutions consultancy, has released the results for its 16th Annual Mystery Shopping Study, in which Abt Electronics and Appliances, the largest independent, single-store appliance and electronics retailers in the country, ranked among the top 10 in customer experience. Abt grabbed the 8th position amongst big players in the industry with its strong branding, key website execution, mastery of merchandise techniques and exemplary customer service.
What sets Abt apart from other retailers?
- Named a 2013 National Top Workplace – Abt was named one of America’s Top Workplaces by WorkplaceDynamics ranking #20 nationwide among 872 organizations. This is thanks in part to Abt’s variety of bonus programs along with other benefits such as an impressive, free on-site gym and a generous paid-time off program to its employees.
- Named a 2013 Chicago Top Workplace – Abt was named one of Chicago’s Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune ranking #3 among 254 companies. These workplaces were credited with having dynamic, supportive and inclusive cultures.
- Award-Winning Customer Service – One of the main reasons Abt has such loyal customers and continued growth is the highly-trained staff in-store, online and over the phone. At Abt, customer service is always first.
- Abt Electronics Goes Green – Abt has an on-site 12,000 square-foot recycling center where customers can safely dispose of electronic waste while energy-saving windmills and solar panels help power Abt Electronics, reducing its carbon footprint.
- Unique Shopping Destination – From a stunning 7,500-gallon salt-water aquarium and interactive shadow attraction to a bubble machine and fresh baked cookies on the weekend, Abt has made a destination the entire family will enjoy.
- Stores within a Store – Similar to a mall, Abt offers convenience, with a central atrium – complete with a picturesque fountain – that’s surrounded by boutiques such as Apple, Time Boutique, Sub-Zero/Wolf Living Kitchen, and Kitchen Vignettes.