|FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
For Immediate Release
2014 Spring Product Trends from Abt Electronics
March 20th is the official start to spring, and with the change of season comes warmer weather, and a chance to make sure your home is fresh, clean and efficient, after a long winter.
To help with this tall task, the experts at Abt Electronics and Appliances, the largest independent, single-store appliance and electronics retailers in the country, have offered up their picks for must-have products in spring 2014.
- Specialty Cleaning Supplies:
- Whirlpool Dishwasher & Disposal Cleaner – $7.00
- Reduce mineral build up in your dishwasher.
- Whirlpool Washing Machine Cleaner – $9.00
- Flush out odor, mold and mildew that has accumulated in your washing machine.
- Bayes Stainless Steel Cleaner – $13.50
- Clean, polish and protect your stainless steel appliances. Bayes Cleaner will also reduce fingerprints left on stainless surfaces.
- Bayes Granite Countertop rejuvenator – $13.50
- Works on granite, marble & natural stone surfaces. Rejuvenate, polish and protect your countertops to get spring ready.
- Haan AllPro Hand-Held Sanitizing Steam Cleaner – $68
- Beyond the ability to clean those hard to reach corners in your bathroom and the ability to smooth and deodorize clothes from storage, you can even use this Steamer to clean out your oven or even your grill.
- Electrolux 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum – $149
- Great for small places or if you just want to go cordless. Hand vacuum nests into main one allowing you the flexibility of either. Great for bare floors or carpet and is great if you have pets.
- iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot – $299
- Most of our spring cleaning lists are pretty long. So why not get a robot to help? iRobot’s floor mopping robot will dry mop up to 1000 square feet or wet mop up to 350 square feet.
- Air Purifier Whirlpool Whispure 510 Air Purifier AP51030 – $369
- Abt’s top reviewed air purifier can cover up to 500 Sq.Ft. True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles. Pre-Filter traps odor and large particles and cleans the air within its coverage almost 5 times per hour.