|FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
For Immediate Release
On the Market for New Sunglasses? 5 Tips for Picking the Perfect Pair
You’re not truly ready for summer until you’ve found the perfect pair of summer shades. Whether you’ll be sunbathingon yourpatio or running around the beach, your eyes need protection – and you don’t have to sacrifice a stylish look to get it.
Shirley Hood of Abt Electronics and Appliances, the nation’s largest single-store retailer of electronics and appliances, has five tips to take your sunglass game from good to fabulous:
- Don’t skimp on the UVA and UVB protection.It’s possible to have both protection and style, so choosing a frame with polarized lenses will help keep eyes nice and healthy.
- Face it –shape matters. Brands offer face shape suggestion guides to help customers find the most flattering look for their face, so be sure to ask if one is available.
- Go for the snug fit. You’ll want to be sure the sunglasses fit closely on your head so they don’t move around while out and about, enjoying the summer sun.
- Remember impact/scratch resistant is your friend. Chances are, you’re bound to drop your sunglasses at least once, and you’ll want to know you’re safe instead of sorry.
- Bring a friend. Make a day of it! Outside input is always useful to make decisions, but doesn’t mean you have to follow it – always go with your gut.