Abt Adds Dell & Nine Other New Tech, Kitchen and Car Accessory Brands
Glenview, IL (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
Abt Electronics has added 10 new technology, kitchen and car accessory brands, including Dell, to the 5,000+ products in its 65,000-square-foot showroom and online store (http://www.abt.com) The additions expand the offerings that have made Abt, based in Glenview, IL, the largest independent single-store operation of its kind in the country.
Joining Abt and Abt.com are:
- Axxera – single and double DIN car stereo receivers for use with Apple iPod and iPhone.
- Bazooka Bass Tubes – a family of mobile audio products for cars, marine and motorcycles.
- Dell – the well-known brand of personal computers including laptop, desktop, tablet models and Alienware products.
- Drobo - an award-winning line of data storage products for individuals and small businesses, ranging from 4-bay storage arrays to 5-bay network and 12-bay SAN storage.
- Fagor – an energy-saving portable induction cooktop burner ideal for on-the-go cooking.
- InCase – a bag and case brand specializing in protective accessories for Apple devices.
- Kingston - a wide selection of high quality flash drives, memory cards, memory upgrades and solid state drives.
- New West KnifeWorks – quality kitchen and chef knives that have earned the label ‘knife art’ from Fine Cooking magazine.
- Premier Accessory Group - car and travel chargers that ensure your electronics have power wherever you go.
- Zoku – patented Quick Pop™ Makers that freeze ice pops in as little as seven minutes on the kitchen counter without electricity.
All products are available both in the Abt showroom and at Abt.com.
About Abt Electronics
Founded in 1936 to sell radios and other small electronics, Abt Electronics is today the largest independent single-store appliance/electronics retailer in the country with a 65,000-square-foot showroom in Glenview, IL, that delivers to customers in four states every week and a nationwide presence at Abt.com. The store – known as the ‘Bellagio of retail’ for accoutrements ranging from a Bellagio-style fountain to a 75,000-gallon aquarium – carries more than 5,000 products including many that are introduced at Abt before gaining wider distribution. The business has garnered dozens of awards from vendors and retail associations and has established itself as a role model for customer service by fulfilling the long-time motto: “The answer is always yes to any reasonable request.” For more information, visit http://www.abt.com.
© Copyright 1997-2011,
Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.