iPhone 5s is the most forward-thinking iPhone ever.
It features advanced technologies, including the Touch ID
fingerprint sensor, the A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class
architecture, a new iSight camera with True Tone flash, and
ultrafast LTE wireless—all in an ultraslim design in
three elegant metal finishes
This was Apple's motto when revealing their newest smartphome, the Apple iPhone 5s
. Successor to the iPhone 5, it has kep the same great look and shape, but has changed in speed, and feature capabilities. This new phone encapsulates everything Apple has set out to do with their new phone by offering the same great comfort and recognition of the iPhone look and feel, while adding to their innovative deisgn.
The new iPhone 5s has an A7 processor. A7 is "up to twice as fast" as its predecessor, introducing speed gains in both performance and graphics. Apple's new iOS 7 operating system has been completely rebuilt to take full advantage of the chip's 64-bit design and will work hand-in-hand together bringing you the ultimate in portable technology and convenience. In comparison to the very first iPhone, the A7 offers CPU boosts that equal 42 times faster than the original iPhone, with graphics capabilities of up to 56 times faster. This phone is a powerhouse, all int he palm of your hands.
The iPhone 5s revolutionizes photography on your phone
For those that love to take pictures with their phone, they will love the new iPhone 5s camera and it's features. It offers a sensor that is 15% larger than the iPhone 5 which will equate to better images in low-light scenarios. The 5-element lense has now been increased to a f2.2 max aperture, from the origiunal f2.4. A few cool shooting techniques such as 10fps shooting burst mode along with 120fps slo-mo video, let your creativity run wild! In addition to the new features, it offers image stabilization and True Tone flash that white balances the color temperature of the flash suring the shot, not afterwards as it used to.
Added iPhone 5s security with fingerprint scanning technology
Just like you may see in on of your favorite James Bond flicks, Apple has introduced a new security measure allowing you to unlock your phone with your fingerprint. Known as Touch ID users can teach the iPhone 5s to recognize fingerprints and even use the fingerprint information to authenticate in-App purchases for a variety of items. This is a new leap in mobile security, ripped out of the most famous spy novels and flicks.
Touch IDfingerprint identity sensor
- A fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPhone from the Home
- Enroll up to five fingers
- Your fingerprint can approve purchases from iTunes, App Store,
New A7 chip with 64-bit architecture
- Up to 2 times faster CPU and graphics performance compared to
- 64-bit desktop-class architecture in the palm of your hand
- A7 chip supports OpenGL ES 3.0 to deliver detailed graphics and
complex visual effects
- iOS 7 and built-in apps are optimized for the A7 chip M7 coprocessor
- Measures motion data instead of the A7 chip, resulting in better
overall battery life
New 8MP iSight camera
- A 15% larger sensor, bigger pixels, and larger f/2.2 aperture
capture more detail
- True Tone flash lights your subject for natural-looking tones
- Continuous burst mode for action shots, and auto image stabilization
for shaky shots or moving subjects
- 1080p HD video recording with new 3x video zoom and slow-motion
- Square mode support and 8 filter effects you can use before or
after you shoot
Ultrafast LTE wireless
- Supports up to 13 LTE bands for access to fast networks in more
- Supports 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
Longer battery life
- Up to 10 hours 3G talk time, and up to 10 hours of LTE and Wi-Fi
4-inch Retina display
- 1136-by-640-pixel resolution in a full sRGB standard for sharp
text and vivid images
- Perfect for widescreen HD videowithout letterboxing
iPhone 5s Case and Dock
- Made of premium leather for a soft, luxurious feelavailable
in 6 rich colors
- New dock for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- All-new design is simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable, yet
- Control Center, smarter multitasking, AirDrop for iOS, enhanced
Camera and Photos apps, iTunes Radio, and more3
- iCloud lets you access your content on all of your devices, automatically
iPhoto, iMovie, Keynote, Pages, and Numbers are free on the App Store
for qualifying iOS 7-compatible devices activated after September
1, 2013. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ for iOS 7-compatible devices.
1 Price listed is with carrier contract. 2 Supported by select carriers. 3 Some features not available in all regions. Refer to www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability for more details.