> Customer Service
> Extended Service Warranty
When you buy from Abt, you get the full manufacturer's warranty since you are
purchasing from an authorized
website. All of our products come directly from the manufacturer. All products
can be serviced under the manufacturers warranty in our service shop or any
other authorized repair center in the country (USA). All authorized dealers
receive the proper training/information on all current products to help the
customer make an educated decision on the equipment being purchased. Tips
for buying online.
Available for most products sold through our website. Chicagoland customers
will receive an extended warranty covered by Abt's own service team. Out of
state customers receive extended warranties backed by the GE Assurance Warranty
Abt 4 Year Internet Protection Plan
Because you have purchased from an authorized dealer, all of your products come
with the full manufacturer's warranty. It can be costly to repair/replace your
product after the warranty expires so Abt Electronics is pleased to offer you
an extended warranty backed by two of the largest companies in the US. This
extended service is good anywhere in the US, Puerto Rico, US. Virgin Islands.
The service is completely insured, has no deductible charges, covers parts which
not even the manufacturers do (i.e. remote controls and more), has a no lemon
policy, and no trip charges on TVs.
- Backed by GE Assurance Warranty Management, Inc.
- Unlimited Service CallsPerformance Guarantee - covers more than just defects,
your product will perform to factory specs for the duration of the plan.
- Power Surge Protection - unlike most manufacturer's warranties, the GE-Assurance
warranty covers damage to your product from power surges, brownouts and other
power line conditions.
- Nationwide Service Network - if you don't live close to our retail store
(Chicago, IL) GE-Assurance has a network of repair locations that can service
your goods locally.
- Normal Wear & Tear
- No Lemon Guarantee - If your covered product requires repair more than three
times during the life of your Performance Guarantee coverage, we'll automatically
replace it! If your original model is no longer available we'll give you a
new product with comparable features. Guaranteed Replacement of Non-Repairable
Items - if your covered product can't be repaired, we'll also replace it with
a comparable product if the same product is no longer available.
- Toll Free Number 1-800-626-2224
- Bilingual Customer Service
Abt 4 Year Local Protection Plan
Our Extended Protection Plan is designed to budget against the cost of repairs,
no matter how many times your product needs service, we will repair it FREE
of CHARGE. After 70 years, we still go by the motto "The House That Service
Built". You will find no fine print, no deductibles and no excuses. Simply
put, we will fix any defect not caused by misuse.
- Repairs By Abt's Expert Technicians
- Parts & Labor 100% Covered
- Coverage Begins At Time Of Original Pick-Up Or Delivery Date
- Completely Transferable
- Food Reimbursement Cost Up To $200
- Power Surge Protection
- One Number to Call for Service - 847.967.8830
- Our Goal...Your Complete Satisfaction
This Extended Service Policies are not provided for Products used in a Commercial
Warranties/Extended Service plans can only be sold to customers purchasing products
in our retail store or on our website.
This warranty can be purchased for products recently bought on the Abt.com website.
For extended warranty inquiries regarding a recent Abt Electronics retail store
purchase, please call our sales department at 847.967.8830.
- Before purchasing through the mail or the internet, make sure it is through
an authorized dealer only.
- Check the manufacturer's website for a a authorized online retailer list
or dealer locator, if not call them directly and ask if a dealer is authorized
- You should not be charged credit card surcharges - some companies charge
up to 5% without the customer knowing.
- A reputable online retailer / mail order company will have at least a 30
day refund policy.
- If the company you are purchasing through does not operate business in your
state, you do not have to pay sales tax.
- Always ask for your salespersons first and last name and extension number
and document all the details of your order in the unlikely event of a problem.
- Once you've placed your order, get an order number and ask if the item is
in stock at the time of your order.
- If the item is not in stock, get an estimated time you'll be on backorder.
- All items ordered should be double boxed and insured.
- Inspect all items once you've received them for any damages. If there are
any damages, notify the dealer you purchased from and the shipping company
that delivered it.
- Immediately notify the dealer as well as your credit card company of any
- Be aware some non-authorized dealers will offer extended warranties to make
up for their low price quotes. Shop extended warranty pricing before purchasing