Mauviel M'cook 6.4 Qt. Stainless Steel Stew Pot - 523125
The Collection M'cook offers professionals and household cooks the highest culinary technology.
Five layers of materials provide perfect conductivity for each product, thanks to fast and uniform heat distribution. The handles are made from cast stainless steel or cast iron, and reinforce the pure and modern design of this range.
The collection M'cook provides the most demanding cook, with the greatest pleasure.
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 2.6 mm Thickness on all shapes - even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Available in cast stainless steel, cast iron, or bronze handles.
- Oversized handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.
- Oven safe to 680° F.
- Dishwasher Safe (Cast Iron Handles should be hand washed).
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830.
- Material: Multi-ply (5-layer) 18/10 stainless steel, 2.6mm thick, reinforced non-drip edge, polished exterior, stainless steel rivets, cast stainless steel handle
- Size: 9.5 in
- Capacity: 6.4 qt