Patagonia Supply Green 25 L Black Hole Backpack - 49296-SPYG
The Patagonia Supply Green 25 L Black Hole Backpack - 49296-SPYG is an urban backpack with rugged outdoor features. The large, top loading main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve that fits up to 15" laptops. It also includes space for hiking clothes or books. On rainy days the Patagonia Black Hole backpack will keep your belongings safe with its TPU-film laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Black Hole 25L has two elastic side pockets that will keep water bottles secured to your hiking backpack for long walks. The top pocket can be utilized for small personal belongings such as phones, wallets, or keys that you want quick and easy access to. The bluesign® Approved Fabric is unique to some Patagonia backpacks that offer the highest level of consumer safety by using materials that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment. In addition, on your longer days enjoy the padded shoulder straps, built for comfort with an airflow back panel that keeps you satisfied while wearing it. Grab this one-of-a-kind Patagonia Supply Green & Black Hole Backpack from Abt today.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 1526 cu. in.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that's bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Height: 21"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Unit: 1 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs