Patagonia Black 25 L Black Hole Backpack - 49296-BLK
The Patagonia Black 25 L Black Hole Backpack - 49296-BLK has the perfect urban look combined with rugged features for the outdoors. The backpack's TPU-film laminate and its DWR (durable water repellent) finish will keep your belongings safe during those rainy days, whether it be hiking or running around town. Patagonia's unique bluesign® Approved Fabric offers the highest level of consumer safety by using materials that help conserve resources and minimize impact on people and the environment. On long hiking days the Black Hole's padded shoulder straps and airflow back panel will keep you comfortable throughout your activity. In addition, the top loading main compartment features a large amount of space for your hiking clothes or books. The backpack also includes a padded sleeve that can fit up to 15" laptops. Let's not forget about the pocket on the top that is perfect for smaller personal belongings such as a phone, wallet, or keys that you want to keep safe and easily accessible. For longer days, the Patagonia 25 L Black Hole Backpack is designed with two elastic pockets on the sides to keep your water bottles secured safely.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 1526 cu. in.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that's bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Height: 21"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Unit: 1 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs