Patagonia Black Hole Forge Grey Duffel Bag 120L - 49351-FGE
Enjoy the outdoors with the Patagonia Black Hole Black Duffel Bag 120L - 49351-BLK. The main structure of the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel is supported by a padded bottom to create a cushion for any of type of activity the duffel will withstand. This Patagonia Black Hole Duffel has been designed with a tough exterior fabric that is made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish (a durable water repellent), in order to withstand any adventure, no matter how tough. With easily removable backpack straps or haul loops, the Patagonia duffel can be used for any type of activity while allowing you to tailor it to your convenience.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 31"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 14"
- Unit: 3.69 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs