Patagonia Black Yerba Backpack 24L - 48030-BLK
The Patagonia Black Yerba Backpack 24L - 48030-BLK is a great all-purpose backpack for hikers and students. While out on long hikes in the heat, this Yerba Backpack has Patagonia's airflow mesh shoulder pads and back panel to keep you comfortable all day. The top loading Yerba backpack has enough space for all day hiking trips, ensuring you have all of the gear you need while out and about. In addition, there is a padded sleeve that can hold laptop's up to 15", ideal for students. The Yerba includes a zippered compartment on the top of the bag. This keeps all of your smaller items easily accessible and safe from getting lost at the bottom of the bag. Not to mention, the Yerba Backpack's DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides the safety you want for all of your most important belongings. Check out this one of a kind Patagonia Backpack today at Abt.
- Strong, lightweight, body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester, all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on lid and large dump front pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Air-Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Capacity: 24 L (1,464 cu in)
All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex
- Made in Vietnam
- Height: 19"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 10"
- Unit: 20.7 oz
- Shipping: 3 lbs