Patagonia Black Hole Black Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-BLK
The Patagonia Black Hole Black Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-BLK is highly durable, highly weather resistant, and built for any adventure. This large duffle can hold all of your gear in its large center compartment, making it perfect for alpine climbing, skiing, or river rafting. With haul loops and webbing handles on either side of this Patagonia Duffel, multiple bags are able to attach for added convenience and security, while giving you a wide variety of carrying options. This Patagonia Black Hole Duffel also has a tough exterior fabric that is made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop with highly weather-proof TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish (a durable water repellent).
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 13"
- Unit: 3.13 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs