Patagonia Black Hole Forge Grey Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-FGE
The Patagonia Black Hole Forge Grey Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-FGE is highly durable, highly weather resistant, and built for an adventure. This large duffel can hold all of your gear for alpine climbing, skiing, or river rafting, right in the large center compartment. By including webbing handles and haul loops on each side of the duffel bag, you will be able to easily connect it to multiple bags, while providing a variety of carrying options. This Patagonia Black Hole Duffel has been designed with a tough exterior fabric that is made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish (a durable water repellent), in order to withstand any adventure, no matter how tough.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 13"
- Unit: 3.13 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs