Patagonia Black Hole Underwater Blue Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-UWTB
The Patagonia Black Hole Underwater Blue Duffel Bag 90L - 49346-UWTB is highly durable, highly weather resistant, and built for an adventure. This Patagonia Black Hole Duffel has a tough exterior fabric that is made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR finish (a durable water repellent), in order to withstand a tough adventure or leisurely vacation. This large duffel is perfect for holding all of your gear for alpine climbing, skiing, or river rafting, right in the large center compartment. With haul loops and webbing handles on either side of this Patagonia Duffel, multiple bags are able to attach for added convenience and security.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 13"
- Unit: 3.13 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs