Patagonia Black Hole Forge Grey Duffel Bag 60L - 49341-FGE
Whether you enjoy tougher activities or leisurely vacations the Patagonia Black Hole Forge Grey Duffel Bag 60L - 49341-FGE will quickly become your go to bag. Built for rough handling and water resistance this Patagonia Duffel will withstand and keep up during any adventure. This duffel bag offers a large main compartment and small mesh side compartments that will keep everything organized, without being jostled around during any activity. Sweetening the deal, this duffel's easily removable and re-attachable backpack straps or haul loops, offers a variety of carrying options, making it perfect for anyone. This Patagonia Duffel also features a burly polyester ripstop that has a durable water repellent finish, in order to stand up to any experience it encounters. Live it up or relax on the beach with the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable backpack shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 13"
- Unit: 2.44 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs