Patagonia Black Hole Black Backpack 32L - 49331-BLK
The rugged, extremely weather resistant Patagonia Black Hole Black Backpack 32L - 49331-BLK is the perfect backpack to keep your items protected during long hikes. The durable TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish makes it the ideal hiking backpack. The large main compartment is very well deserving of its black hole name as it can carry just about everything you need. The Patagonia Black Hole also features a laptop sleeve for computers up to 15". Its interior features a mesh pocket with all the nooks and crannies needed to keep all of your smaller items organized. In addition, a unique double zipper allows you access to the main compartment through the top flap or side. Enjoy the padded shoulder straps and molded back panel on the Black Hole backpack, so it rests comfortably on your shoulders throughout the day. The bluesign® Approved Fabric, unique to some Patagonia backpacks, offers the highest level of consumer safety with materials that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment. Shop for this high quality Patagonia Black Hole Backpack at Abt and enjoy travel the way it's meant to be.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 23"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8"
- Unit: 1.88 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs