Patagonia Black Hole Howling Turquoise Backpack 32L - 49331-HWLT
The Patagonia Black Hole Howling Turquoise Backpack 32L - 49331-HWLT is the perfect hiking backpack. Its large main compartment truly deserves its black hole name, as you are surely going to have enough room for just about everything you need. There is also a sleeve that can hold laptops up to 15". The Turquoise Backpack is coated with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, which makes the bag very durable in just about all hiking climates. Patagonia uses a bluesign® Approved Fabric that ensures the highest level of consumer safety and materials, which conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment. The Black Hole backpack also includes interior mesh pockets that have the space you need to organize any small items. In addition, the unique double zipper feature enables you to access the main compartment from the top or from the side, while the padded shoulder straps and molded back panel will keep you comfortable while on the move. The Patagonia Black Hole Howling Turquoise Backpack provides the right amount of comfort for anyone who does a lot of walking throughout the day.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 23"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8"
- Unit: 1.88 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs