Patagonia Black Hole Underwater Blue Backpack 32L - 49331-UWTB
The Patagonia Black Hole Underwater Blue Backpack 32L - 49331-UWTB is built to be rugged and water resistant when hiking. The bags TPU-film laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish allows the backpack to withstand long hikes outdoors. The bluesign® Approved Fabric is special for only certain Patagonia products and assures that the material is at the highest level of consumer safety, meaning it's made from conserved resources that minimize impacts on people and the environment. The backpack earns its Black Hole name with the large main compartment that has enough space for just about all of the items you may need. In addition to that, it features a unique double zipper which allows you to open the bag from the top or conveniently on the side. The Patagonia Black Hole Underwater Blue Hiking Backpack also has a special laptop sleeve that fits laptops up to 15 inches. Not to mention, it's the perfect bag to have when taking long hikes! The padded shoulder straps and molded back panel can provide absolute comfort throughout all of your daily activities, whether it's hiking or running around the city.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made in Vietnam.
- Height: 23"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 8"
- Unit: 1.88 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs