Patagonia Black Hole Black Messenger Bag 24L - 49326-BLK
We’re pretty sure this is the burliest messenger bag to ever meet a daily commute. Tough and highly weather-resistant, this messenger bag protects its contents from travel’s travails. A roomy main compartment holds books, papers, running shoes and a lunch. Inside, a padded sleeve accommodates most 17" laptops and two mesh pockets come equipped with a key keeper and an organization panel to hold your pens, small items and a phone. The flap has an outer pocket that seals with a water-shedding zipper, two daisy chains to hold your bike lock and a webbing loop to attach a bike light. Designed for a vertical fit while you’re riding, the shoulder strap switches between right- or left-carry and features a single-handed, quick adjustment for a precise fit. A padded back panel softens the loads. With a topside carrying handle, reflective material for visibility at night and lash straps to hold a yoga pad. Made 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper and an organizer panel; interior padded sleeve protects most 17" laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with reversed coil zipper; second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign
- Height: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 6"
- Unit: 1.88 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs