T-Fal OptiGrill + Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill - GC712D54
Perfect grilling results from rare to well-done
- 6 cooking programs: Burgers, Poultry, Sandwiches, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish.
- Cooking indicator light changes from yellow to red to signify the level of doneness, audible beeps alert you when food is at rare, medium and well-done.
- Frozen food function to defrost and cook all types of food.
- Manual function for cooking vegetables or personal recipes.
- Angled plates for fat release.
- Drip-tray and plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
- 1,800 watts of power.
- Brushed stainless steel housing.
- OptiGrill for optimal cooking!
Meet OptiGrill, our ultimate innovation. Its "Automatic Sensor Cooking" technology immediately detects the number of items placed on the grill and their thickness in order to adjust the temperature and cooking time automatically . An indicator light allows cooking progress to be monitored directly: Blue then green at the start of cooking, then yellow when the food is rare, orange when it is medium and red if you like your food well done:
- Adjusts to your needs, lift up the lid to pick up your meat when it's ready and leave the rest to carry on cooking.
- 6 cooking programs (Red meat, Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Fish) to automatically adapt the temperature to each type of food and cook it perfectly as required.
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want.
- 600cm2 cooking surface (capacity 2 to 4 people) made with non-stick die-cast aluminium plates.
- Large juice tray and plates with an angle of 7° to ensure cooking juices run off.
- Temperature control
- 6 cooking programs: Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish
- Cooking level indicator: Monitor cooking progress
- Thickness measurement
- Cooking plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe
- Extra large capacity drip tray
- High performance Die cast aluminium plates
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Years Parts and Labor