Energy Star Rated - No
Rowenta White Intense Pure Air Purifier - PU4020U0
Intense Pure Air is the only purifier to filter up to 99.97% of pollution and definitively destroy formaldehyde, the most harmful pollutant in our homes. Suitable for small rooms, this purifier combines performance, comfort and convenience thanks to its automatic and night modes.
- Nanocaptur™, Patented Technology
- Ultimate Effectiveness
NanoCaptur™ permanently destroys formaldehyde*
while other technologies may reject up to 100% of formaldehyde after the filter becomes saturated
- Sustainable Performance
The NanoCaptur™ filter lasts up to 12 times longer*
than leading competitors’ principal formaldehyde filtration technologies
- Visible Saturation Of The Filter
The filter gradually changes color, from light yellow to dark brown, according to the level of saturation.
- An Intelligent Regulation System
In auto mode, the Intense Pure Air purifer automatically adapts its filtration according to the level of pollution detected using the integrated particle sensor and 4 filtration speeds.
- Air Quality Indicator
An indicator light constantly displays the quality of the air indoors, according to the level of pollution detected by the particle sensors:
- blue if the air quality is excellent
- purple if the air quality is average
- red if the air quality is mediocre
- Zero Sound Disturbance
Use with a sound level of just 22 dB(A) in position 1, and 45 dB(A) on the maximum setting, for peace of mind both day and night.
In NIGHT mode, Intense Pure Air guarantees purified air and preserved sleep. Set to speed 1, its quietest speed, it will automatically adjust to speed 2 if it detects pollution in the air. It therefore combines purified air with a calm and silent night.
*Acoustic pressure measured at 1m50 from the air purifier in a semi-anechoic room.
- With Its Extremely High Performance, Intense Pure Air Purifies Large Rooms In Record Time.
Thanks to its CADR* of 95 cfm, Intense Pure Air is suitable for surface areas up to 400 square feet where it renews the air 1.5 times per hour.
*CADR is a measurement that allows us to quantify how fast a purifier is able to remove the particles present in the room.
- Suitable for a surface area of up to 415 sq feet
- Air flow: 100 cfm
- CADR smoke: 88.5 cfm
- 4 filters included (pre-filter, active carbon filter, HEPA filter, NanoCaptur™ filter)
- 4 speeds
- Auto and night modes
- Air quality indicator
- Sensors: particles
- Sound level: 22-45 dBA
- Filter replacement indicator
- Timer: 1h/2h/4h/8h
- Ambient light
- Electronic control panel
- Integrated transport handle
- Power: 30 W at maximum speed
- Dimension (L x P x D) : 11.81 in*11.2 in*21 in
- Color: white
- Reference: PU4020
- Height: 21.3"
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 11.2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty