Broil King Imperial 490 Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill - 956884
The Broil King® Imperial™ 490 features 695 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain warming rack, professional cast stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, built-in oven and control knob lights, stainless steel side shelves with right side storage drawer and an enclosed cabinet base with stainless steel door and utility drawers.
- 50,000 BTU Main Burner Output
- 4 Burners
- 10,000 BTU Side Burner
- 15,000 BTU Rotisserie Burner
- Broil King Grids
- 500 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space
- 50,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit included
- 695 sq. in. / 4,600 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 500 sq. in. / 3,225 sq. cm. primary large cook box
- Professional cast stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminum end caps
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Rigid steel cabinet with stainless steel doors and drawers
- Stainless steel side shelves with one pull-out drawer
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes
- Built-in lights located in the cook box and on the control knobs
- Rear mounted dual outlet power bar for rotisserie and other electrical appliances
- Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
- Height: 49.2"
- Width: 24.8"
- Length: 62.3"
- Cooking Surface:
- Width: 19.25"
- Length: 25.89"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Limited Lifetime on cast aluminium components
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system
- 2 Years on remaining parts and paint