Energy Star Rated - No
Miele White European Standard Capacity Front Loading Washer - W3048
Number of Wash Programs
- Total number of wash programs (incl. MasterCare): 18
- Stainless Steel Lid
- White finish
- Enameled front
Miele is the only white goods manufacturer to enamel the front of all washing machines. The superior enamelling is scratch- and corrosion-, acid- and alkaline-resistant, easy to clean and colourfast.
- Stainless steel Honeycomb drum
For generations, Miele washing machines have been known for their thorough yet gentle care of fabrics. Miele's HoneycombTM washing drum advances this technology even further. Forged from the very best stainless steel with a unique convex pattern that resembles a honeycomb, the HoneycombTM drum enhances both cleaning performance and reduces fabric wear. The by-product of this patented advancement is an 80% reduction in the number of water exit holes and a network of water channels that create a thin water layer that cushions your clothes while the drum rotates.
- Hinged door (left/right): right
- Porthole: Chrome
- Glass door
Customize your own wash program by adjusting water temperature and spin speeds.
Cleans and cares for delicate silks and any hand wash textiles which do not contain wool.
Damp, freshly washed textiles are effectively smoothed. Reduces ironing by up to 50%.
For a combined wash load of cottons and minimum iron items.
Gentle care for woolen and wool-blend garments - even if the care labels says hand wash only.
Cleans and cares for delicate hand wash textiles that needs particular attention.
Bacteria and dust mites are killed off by the high water levels and extended temperature holding times. So allergy sufferers can breathe easily.
Number of MasterCare Programs
Protects your favorite jeans from fading and creasing.
For the gentle care of synthetic or delicate fabrics.
- Extra white
Whites will never look brighter.
- Dress shirts
Prevents creasing of shirts and blouses and reduces ironing time.
- Quick rinse
Use too much detergent? Still have detergent suds on your clothing? Quick rinse is perfect for those situations.
- Table linens
For those linens that require that much more attention. A gentle, yet effective cycle that takes care of even your most delicate of table linens.
Maintains the technical properties (e.g. breathability) and softness of outdoor clothing such as Gore-Tex, Sympatex, Wind stopper jackets and trousers, etc.
Smooth and gentle with a sensitive drum rhythm, a special spin profile and optimum spin results.
Spinning program using the maximum spin for soaked items.
For rapid cleaning of freshening-up of lightly soiled textiles. Quick and effective due to the special "rinse wash"
- Beach towels
For cleaning of your beach towels. Excellent rinse results, even for your thick towels.
- Angled control panel
- Touchtronic controls
- Delay start / countdown timer
With the delay start function, you can delay the start of wash programs up to 24 hours. You can now do your laundry overnight and have it ready when you wake up in the morning.
- Large LCD screen
- Short wash option
- Extended wash option
- Number of temperature settings: 6
- Annual energy consumption: 132 KWh
- 110 Volts
- Heavy soil pre-wash option
- Bleach dispenser
- Water control system
- Drum LED light
- Maximum speed spin (in RPM): 1600
- No spin
- Number of speed spins: 6
- Energy Star qualified
- Hydraulic Suspension
With the high spin speeds and the Hydromatic system doing its job, Miele washing machines need to be very stable. Two solid cast iron cradles stabilizes the drum, and the entire system is supported by four heavy-duty springs and two industrial strength shock absorbers.
- RemoteVision™ capable
With Miele's innovative RemoteVision™, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety. Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence™ Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data. If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified on your call roster in order to gain access to your home and fix the problem.
RemoteVision™... 21st century technology working hard to give you total satisfaction.
- Cast iron cradle
- Child safety lock
Optional Accessories Not Included
- Optional WTS410 laundry stand with storage drawer
Laundry Stand with Storage DrawerThe W3038 has an optional laundry stand available, which raises a washing machine or clothes dryer off the floor. This stand also has the additional benefit of a storage drawer, where additional items may be stored.
- Utilizes optional stacking kit model WTV407
- Cold Water Supply Requirements: A Cold water supply is required. (Operation with Cold water only requires reprogramming of the machine - see manual) Must be connected to a shut-off valve with a male 3/4" GHT. The water shut-off valve must be accessible after installation. The water pressure must not exceed 145 psi (10 bar). If the pressure is higher than 145 psi (10 bar), a pressure reducing valve must be installed.
- Hot Water Supply Requirements: A hot water supply is optional. Hot water supply must not exceed 140°F/60°C. Preferred temperature is 131°F(55°C). Must be connected to a shut-off valve with a male 3/4" GHT. The water shut-off valve must be accessible after installation. The water pressure must not exceed 145 psi (10 bar). If the pressure is higher than 145 psi (10 bar), a pressure reducing valve must be installed.
- Water Connection Lines: Two(2) 5 ft (1.5 m) flexible water intake hoses with a 3/4 GHT are supplied.
- Drain Hose: 5 ft (1.5 m) flexible drain hose is supplied. 4 ft (1.2 m) maximum delivery height. 16 ft (4.9 m) maximum run length.
- Electrical Requirements - Volts/Amps: 110V / 120V, 60Hz, 15 Amps
- Power Cord - Plug and length: NEMA 5-15 plug, 5' (1.5 m)
- Height: 33-3/8" to 34-1/8"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Depth: 21-1/2"