Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Black Digital Camera - 1066C001
Illuminate Your Passion
Stay inspired with the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera, which combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It can be ideal for travel, events and anywhere on the go, or as a secondary camera, and features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8–2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low light conditions. The new DIGIC 7 Image Processor immediately pays dividends with improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW**, JPEG and RAW+JPEG** modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi®^ and NFC^^ and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon's new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver outstanding image quality even in low light.
The PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera features a large 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor that helps capture high-quality images and videos. Its wide dynamic range helps ensure both bright and dark parts of an image are fully captured, like the shadowy side of a building on a bright sunny day, or streetlights on a dark night. 20.1 Megapixels* means photos with enough detail to print, or enjoy on high-resolution monitors and mobile devices. It also gives additional flexibility during editing, giving you the option of cropping in on your subject for improved composition while still having a detailed, high-resolution image. Smooth gradations from light to dark keeps unrealistic banding in solid colors to a minimum.
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
The new DIGIC 7 Image Processor's enhanced tracking and detection capabilities help keep subjects in focus, while ensuring each image has a high level of sharpness and minimum picture noise. Whether you're capturing a fast-moving athlete or a feisty puppy, the DIGIC 7 Image Processor in the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can stay locked on throughout the action. Improved face tracking helps keep your friend or family member the subject of the photo. Even in extreme cases, like in low saturation or low-light dusk, dawn or darkened interior moments, the DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps keep what you're photographing in focus. It also features the new Dual Sensing IS, which uses data from the image itself to help minimize the blur caused by camera shake and body movement.
- Canon HS System
The Canon HS SYSTEM lets you take bright, clear photos as they happen. Beautiful low-light shots are possible with minimal noise and truly impressive detail in both highlight and shadow areas. The system is the result of two technologies in the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera: the large format 1.0-inch High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which captures more light; and the DIGIC 7 Image Processor, which actively reduces noise at high ISO speeds up to 12800 and processes images at high speed, even at full resolution. Experience the freedom of using higher shutter speeds in far more situations, allowing you to capture images with outstanding clarity and detail.
Image Capture Device
- Type: 20.1 Megapixel*, 1.0-inch CMOS (sensor aspect ratio: 3:2)
* Image processing may cause a decrease in the number of pixels.
- Total Pixels: Approx. 20.9 Megapixels
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.1 Megapixels
- Focal Length: 8.8 (W) - 36.8 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-100mm)
- Optical Zoom: 4.2x
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Focusing Range:
- Normal: 2.0 in. (5 cm) - infinity (W), 1.3 ft. (40 cm) - infinity (T)
- Macro/Underwater Macro: 2.0 in. - 1.6 ft. (5-50 cm) (W)
- Quick: 5.0-65.6 ft. (1.5-20m) (W), 5.0-65.6 ft. (1.5-20m) (T)
- Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus, Manual Focus
- Optical Viewfinder: Not available
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch tilt-type TFT color liquid crystal, with biaxial tilt for low and high angle shooting
- LCD Pixels: Approx. 1.04 million dots
- LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture and Shutter
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8 (W), f/2.8 (T)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1-1/2000 sec. (in Auto mode)
- 15 -1/2000 sec. (in all shooting modes)
- BULB (in M mode only)
- 1/8 minimum in Manual Movie Mode
- ISO 125-6400 (in Auto mode)
- Max. ISO Speed in P mode is ISO 12800 (expanded ISO: 25600)
- Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot
- Exposure Control Method: Manual Exposure, Program Shift, Safety Shift, AE Lock
- Exposure Compensation:
- Still Images: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Videos: ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments (not available during shooting)
- White Balance: Auto, Day Light, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Flash, Underwater WB, Kelvin Settings, Custom 1-2
- Built-in Flash: Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off
- Flash Range: 1.6 ft. (50 cm) - 23 ft. (7.0 m) (W), 1.3 ft. (40 cm) - 13 ft. (4.0 m) (T) Image brightness may diminish depending on the shooting distance
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Shooting Modes: C, M, Av, Tv, P, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Self Portrait, Portrait, Panning, Star Portrait, Star Nightscape, Star Trails, Star Time-Lapse Movie, Handheld Night Scene, High Dynamic Range, Fish-eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Background Defocus, Soft Focus, Grainy B/W, Underwater, Fireworks, Standard Movie, Short Clip, Manual Movie, Time-Lapse Movie, iFrame Movie
- Self Timer: Off, 2 sec., 10 sec., Custom
- Wireless Control: Wi-Fi® / NFC
- Continuous Shooting:
- One Shot H: Approx. 8.0 shots/sec. (max. 30 shots)
- One Shot L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
- Servo H: Approx. 5.4 shots/sec. (max. 46 shots)
- Servo L: Approx. 4.0 shots/sec.
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
- File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
- Image Recording Format: Fine / Normal
- JPEG Compression Mode:
- Still Image: Exif. 2.3 (JPEG), RAW (Canon original: 14-bit, CR2)
- Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))
- Number of Recording Pixels
||5472 x 3072
||5472 x 3648
||4864 x 3648
||3648 x 3648
||3648 x 2048
||3648 x 2432
||3248 x 2432
||2432 x 2432
|Small 1 (S1)
||2736 x 1536
||2736 x 1824
||2432 x 1824
||1824 x 1824
|Small 2 (S2)
||2400 x 1344
||2400 x 1600
||2112 x 1600
||1600 x 1600
Time of Recordable Movies
- Description: List/Play Digest Movies, Story Highlights, Protect, Favorites, Erase, Image Search, Slideshow, Rotate, Album Playback, Short Clip Mix, Resize, Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Face ID Info, Creative Filters, RAW Image Processing, Photobook Set-up, Image Transition Effect, Index Effect, Scroll Display, Group Images, Auto Rotate, Resume, Image Jump with Control Ring/Front Dial, Set Touch Actions, Playback Information Display
- Audio Out: Stereo
- Other: Direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
- Power Source:
- Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LH
- In-Camera Charging via USB Cable available through Compact Power Adapter CA-DC30* (Charging time: Approx. 5 hrs.)**
* To use CA-DC30, IFC-600PCU is necessary.
** Charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power.
- Shooting Capacity:
- Approx. 265 shots with Screen On (CIPA compliant)
- Approx. 355 shots with ECO Mode
- Playback Time: Approx. 5 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%
- PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
- Height: 2.40"
- Width: 4.15"
- Depth: 1.65"