Wusthof Epicure 5" Serrated Utility Knife - 39117
The engineers at Wüsthof went back to the cutting board and spent two years designing a new collection from scratch just for us. The result: The most innovative and technically advanced Western knives we’ve ever offered.
- Forged from one piece of steel
- Ultra hygienic Epicurean® wood fiber handles
- Perfectly balanced with dynamic, modern lines
- Revolutionary invisible ceramic coating
- Extra knuckle clearance and smooth, comfortable handles
- Perfect for small tasks where more precise cuts are needed
- Great for trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables
- Serrated edge makes it easy to cut everything from sandwiches to citrus fruits
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.