Magic Bullet Blender - MAGICBULLET
Make delicious party dips like salsa, pasta sauces, frosty milkshakes and more in just seconds with the Magic Bullet. Grate, grind, blend, chop and mix with one machine!
- The Power Base
The Power Base is the heart of the Magic Bullet. Simply plug in the Magic Bullet, place the Tall Cup onto the powerful 250 WATT, High-Torque Power Base and press. No buttons to press, no complicated manuals to read. It doesn't get any easier!
- Cross Blade
Cross Blade for chopping, grating and blending foods such as onions, cheeses, meats and frozen drinks. This blade is made of stainless steel, is dishwasher safe and never needs sharpening.
- Tall Cup
The Tall Cup is ideal for making smoothies. Just toss in fresh fruit, ice and a splash of fruit juice and the Magic Bullet becomes a personal smoothie machine, pulverizing the ice and giving you a perfect, nutritious smoothie or meal replacement fat loss drink. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Short Cup with Comfort Lip Ring
Use the Short Cup for creations of lesser quantity or personal serving sizes, such as chopping onions, making whipped cream or preparing a two-egg omelette. Includes Comfort Lip Ring.
- Two Stay-fresh Resealable Lids
No plastic wrap or storage containers are needed to keep your leftovers fresh. Your Magic Bullet comes with two Stay-fresh, Resealable Lids that fit right on to the Tall Cup, Short Cup and Party Mugs to keep your leftovers fresh for days.
- Flip Top To-Go Lid
In a rush? No problem! Take your treats on the go with this convenient flip top lid.
- Party Mug with Comfort Lip Ring
This self-blending Party Mug turns your Magic Bullet into the Ultimate Party Machine. Now you can make fancy frozen coffee drinks, or killer cocktails in seconds – made and served right in the same mug! Includes Comfort Lip Ring.
- 10-Second Recipes & User Guide
This helpful guide gets you started making quick, easy, and delicious dishes – from appetizers to desserts – in your Magic Bullet.
- The Magic Bullet is an entirely new concept in labor-saving devices. Unlike bulky blenders and unwieldy food processors that most of us only pull out of storage for specific recipes and special occasions, the Magic Bullet is so handy, so versatile and easy to use that you'll put it to work EVERY single day (probably several times a day). Best of all, it saves you time because it does almost any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less!
- The Cyclonic Cutting Zone® Process
The secret to the Magic Bullet's time-saving efficiency is the specially designed blade and unique bullet-shaped design that automatically circulates food back into the Cyclonic Cutting Zone® region with so much force and speed that it can do virtually any job in 10 seconds or less.
- Using the Magic Bullet® Couldn't Be Easier
There are no buttons to press, no complicated manuals to read. Simply place one of THE BULLET® Cups or Party Mugs on to the High-Torque Power Base and press...it's a snap! With the easy-to-use Magic Bullet, you can make delicious party dips like salsa, guacamole and bean dip, refreshing frozen margaritas and pina coladas, a variety of tantalizing pasta sauces, decadent desserts such as creamy chocolate mousse or frosty milkshakes and more. All with virtually no effort and no clean up. And all in 10 seconds or less.
- Using the Magic Bullet® is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
Here's how it works: As long as you're holding it down, the Magic Bullet is on. When you want the blades to stop, simply let go.
- Load the ingredients into the Short Cup, Tall Cup, or Party Mug.
- Twist on the Cross, or Flat Blade until the blade and cup have a tight seal.
- Line up the tabs, place THE BULLET® on the Power Base and press down on the cup to turn it on.
- Or, for hands-free operation: Press down and gently turn the cup clockwise until the tabs lock under the lip of the Power Base. Now the Magic Bullet is in Lock On mode where the motor runs continually. To turn it off, simply twist the cup back counterclockwise and release the cup.
- Mastering the Magic Bullet® "Mixing" Techniques is a snap!
Lock On Mode is the hands free mode you use to blend foods until they achieve a smooth consistency. This is the technique for preparing creamy dishes like chocolate mousse, smoothies and frozen cocktails.
- The Pulsing Technique
The one to use when you want chunky, textured dishes such as guacamole, egg salad or bean dip.
The most important thing to remember about "Pulsing" is that as you use one hand to tap down on the top of the cup, you need to use your other hand to apply counterclockwise pressure to the cup.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited