Sony 2.1 Ch. Black TV Base Speaker with Wi-Fi Bluetooth - HTXT2
- 2.1 channel system brings out the best in your movies
Feel the full force of every movie soundtrack with this 2.1 channel speaker system. The coaxial drivers have been carefully engineered to deliver a balanced audio response across all frequencies, while the built-in subwoofers add more body to your bass—so every explosion and action sequence hits harder than ever before.
- Cinematic S-Force PRO Front Surround
An immersive virtual surround sound experience. S-Force PRO Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum — using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll be able to enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Boost the quality of your compressed music files. When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to your favorite tracks. The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high-quality sound that's closer to the original recording.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for simple streaming
With built-in Wi-Fi®, you'll be able to browse and play music and movies from your smartphone, tablet and laptop by connecting to your home network. Alternatively, stream popular online music services right from the TV base speaker—no other devices required.
- S-Master digital amplifier
Enjoy the best of digital audio with the S-Master digital amplifier. Using a simplified, full digital signal path, the S-Master amplifier reproduces digital audio signals without the multiple analog stages required by conventional amplifiers. The result is not just more power, but significantly less distortion caused by heat build-up.
- ClearAudio+ enriches your music
Unique to Sony, ClearAudio+ automatically adjusts sound settings for an enriching listening experience. By bringing together expertise in digital signal processing technologies, ClearAudio+ is able to optimize audio formats to deliver a consistently clear, high-quality sound, whatever music you're into.
- Simplify your sound setup with HDMI ARC output
The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) means audio is also carried back to your soundbar from compatible TVs, without the need for an extra audio cable. Every device connected to your TV can now be heard through the multi bar, so you can hear all of your audio in high quality.
- Higher quality wireless audio streaming
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate: 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth® audio, for a superior wireless listening experiencestyle name="sup"1/style.
- One-touch listening to play music instantly
NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex setup sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other device* to the on-body N-mark and start your music. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually in Bluetooth® settings.
- USB connectivity lets you plug-and-play
Connect your smartphone, tablet, MP3 player or USB stick to the USB port to hear your favorite playlists.
- Optical input for easy connection
Use an optical cable to link up to your TV, DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ player, or connect your choice of music player via the analog input for great sounding audio.
- The simple way to send music to your speakers
The HT-XT2 has Google Cast™ built in, so you can cast your favorite music apps from your personal device to your speakers. Simply tap the cast button in a music app on your Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Mac®, Windows laptop or Chromebook and select a speaker or group of speakers to get started.
- All-in-one sound solution
The simple design of this TV base speaker gives you optimal audio output in a compact body. It comes with an integrated subwoofer for dynamic bass capabilities, bringing more power to your movie soundtracks.
- A / V Sync: Yes
- Power Output (Total): 170 W
- Amplifier Channels: 2.1Ch
- S-Force Pro Front Surround: S-Force PRO Front Surround
- LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) Thru HDMI: Yes/No/No
- Subwoofer Type: Built-in Subwoofer
- Speaker System: 2-way
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Subwoofer Driver: 4.72" cone
- Input And Output Terminals: Bluetooth Reception, Bluetooth Transmission, Ethernet, USB
- Wireless Capabilities: Bluetooth®, NFC
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- Dolby: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono
- Dolby® Dual Mono: Yes
- LPCM: Yes
- PCM: 96k/24 bit PCM
- Night Mode: Yes
- Sound Effects: ClearAudio+, Game, Movie, Music, Sports, Standard
Video / Audio / Photo Playback
- USB File System (FAT32, NTFS): Yes (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT)
- BRAVIA® SYNC™ (CEC Control): Yes
Eco and energy saving
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.3 W
- Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) – Terminals: 5.6 W (Ethernet)/5.7 W (Wi-Fi®)/2.3 W (Bluetooth®)/5.7 W (all terminals and networks connected*)
*Wired connections automatically deactivate wireless connections.
- Networked Standby Mode Activated – Terminals: After 20 minutes (Ethernet)/20 minutes (Wi-Fi®)/20 minutes (Bluetooth®)
- Wireless Network(S) On/Off Switch: To make Wi-Fi OFF, Press HOME, select [Setup] - [Network Settings] - [Internet settings] - [Wired Setup] Then, Press HOME, select [Setup] - [System Settings] - [Quick Start / Network Standby] - [Off] To switch ON/OFF Bluetooth, Press HOME, select [Setup] - [Bluetooth Settings] - [Bluetooth Mode] - Select [Off ] or [Receiver] or [Transmitter]
- Speaker Type: Base
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Standby: Auto Standby
In the Box:
- HDMI cable
- Color label for carton box
- Customer Registration Card (monochrome)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Height: 3.15"
- Width: 28.35"
- Depth: 12.80"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor