Manfrotto Black Aluminum Fluid Video Monopod - MVM450A
The MVM450A is a fluid video monopod that features a patented system using a fluid cartridge incorporated into the base that gives an incredibly smooth and judder-free panning action to the monopod when shooting and has a specially adapted XPRO fluid head attached on top.
The XPRO fluid head is a lightweight video head featuring a fluidity selector that makes it possible to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the preferred speed of tilt movement and to the kind of gear used. Its AdaptoTechnopolymer and Aluminum body make the XPRO fluid head extremely easy to carry: weighing a mere 0.7 kg and supporting up to 4 kg of payload, it introduces a new design approach that enhances video head transportability.
The head comes with the Manfrotto 200 pl plate, the most widespread photographic plate, which guarantees a quick setup and a quick switch from photo to video.
- Material: Adapto, Aluminum
- Collection/Series: Fluid Video Monopods
- Plate Type: quick release - with 1/4" screw
- Color: Black
- Safety Payload: 8.82 lbs
- Bubble Spirit Level (no.): 1
- Independent Tilt Lock: yes
- Front Tilt: -60° / +90°
- Top Attachment: 1/4" screw, 3/8" screw
- Tilt Drag: variable (2 steps)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 14 F
- Center of gravity: 2.17"
- Unit: 4.30 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts And Labor