Bowers & Wilkins CT Series Black 2-Way Speaker - CT74LCR
The mid-point speaker in the CT700 range offers superior performance at lower frequencies through its two 6" Kevlar® bass/midrange drivers. Designed to slot discreetly into custom-built cabinetry, every speaker in the CT700 range can take on either front, centre or surround duties within a multi-channel theatre set-up. Each speaker used Kevlar drive units, and features B&W's famous Nautilus tube-loaded tweeters – a pioneering technology that draws away and dampens distorting sound waves from the rear of the drive units, thereby producing a much purer sound from the front.
- Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter
- Kevlar® brand fibre bass/midrange cone
- Magnetically attached grille
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency
- 2x ø165m (6.5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 43Hz and 28kHz
- Frequency response: 49Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 94dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 90Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm (minimum 4.0 ohm)
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W – 150W into 8 ohm on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1 ohm
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Depth With Grille: 11.3"
- Unit: 25.4 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs