SKILSAW 10" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw - SPT70WT-01
We're bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a while—the world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite. Welcome to the next chapter in the Worm Drive legacy.
- The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque
- 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity for demanding jobs and increased productivity
- Dual-Field™ Motor and smooth start-up runs cooler and lasts longer
- Self aligning rip fence with on tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact weighing only 49 lbs
- 10 in. 24-tooth SKILSAW® blade included for optimal cutting out of the box
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: -1° to 46°
- Blade Diameter: 10
- Blade Type: 24-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped
- Cord Length: 6
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2-3/10"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/2"
- Max. Motor HP: 5
- No Load RPM: 5,300
- Service Baretool Numbers: F012702000
- Voltage: 120V
- SPT70WT SKILSAW® 10 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
- 24-tooth SKILSAW® Carbide-tipped blade for ripping
- Miter gauge
- Self-aligning fence
- Guard system including anti-kick back device
- Insert plate
- Push stick and wrench
- Height: 13.4"
- Width: 20"
- Length: 23.6"
- Unit: 49 lbs
- Shipping: 55 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited