Cables To Go VGA To HDMI Adapter Converter - 40010
The VGA to HDMI converter is the right solution for connecting a PC to newer monitors or TVs that do not have an HD15 (VGA) input. With an added 3.5mm audio connection, enjoy high definition video and audio. The converter is simple to use with no software or drivers required. Simply connect the converter and begin enjoying PC content on your display. This is the ideal solution for viewing PC content on HDMI-enabled monitors.
Note: Prior to purchasing this product, please verify that your display can accept PC video resolutions and formats through HDMI. Display models that accept PC video only through designated connection types such as VGA will be incompatible with this device.
- Convert VGA video and Stereo Audio to a HDMI audio/video signal
- Plug-and-Play with no software or drivers required
- Supports up to a 1920x1080 resolution
- Metal housing for durability and long life
- Input Signals: Analogue Computer Video (RGBHV), Dual Channel Stereo Audio
- Output Signal: HDMI
- Video Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Supported Video Input Resolutions: 640 x 480, 1280 x 768, 720 x 576, 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 1360 x 765, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080
- Supported Output Video Resolutions: 480i, 720p, 480p, 1080i, 576i, 1080p, 576p
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Operating Frequency: 150MHz
- Power Input: 100 - 240V~50/60Hz
- Power Output: 5V, 1A
- Pin Diameter: 5.5mm
- Center Pin Polarity: Positive
- DC Power Cable Length: 5.00ft
- Video Input Connector: HD15 - VGA Female
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Audio Female
- Video/Audio Output Connector: HDMI Female
- Housing Material: Metal
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 45°C
- Storage Temperature: - 20° - 60°C
- Height: 1"
- Width: 5.13"
- Depth: 3"
- Unit: 1.1 lbs
- Shipping: 1.5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor