Cables To Go HDMI To DisplayPort Adapter Converter - 54179
The HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter Converter is the perfect solution for connecting devices with an HDMI output to a display with a DisplayPort input. The HDMI to DisplayPort Converter provides functionality that is not supported by other adapters that are designed to connect the DisplayPort output of a device and to a display which accepts an HDMI input. This Converter extends the life of a device, such as a Blu-ray player, which does not support a DisplayPort output by allowing it to be connected to a new display which accepts a DisplayPort input. The HDMI to DisplayPort Converter supports an output resolution of 1920x1200 and supports HDCP.
- Connect a device with an HDMI output to a display with a DisplayPort input
- Note: This HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter Converter is designed to output a 1920x1200 resolution. The connected monitor must support a 1920x1200 resolution for video to be displayed
- Output Resolution: 1920x1200
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60HZ, 0.5A
- Output: 5VDC, 2000MA
- Pin Diameter: OD: 5.5mm, ID: 2.1mm
- Center Pin Polarity: Positive
- Approvals: CE compliant for RoHS2
- Housing: Metal
- Connections: HDMI Female, DisplayPort Female
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 3.02"
- Depth: 1.69"
- Unit: 0.81 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor