Whirlpool Stainless Steel Slide-In Gas Range - WEG745H0FSS
- Frozen Bake™ Technology
Frozen Bake™ technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven. Just select the food type, temperature and cook time listed on the frozen item's package and the oven will start customizing. Now you can cook frozen pizza 31% faster1, and even lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies can get from the oven to the table in less time.
- EZ-2-Lift™ Hinged Cast-Iron Grates
Get quick access to spills on the cooktop with our industry-first EZ-2-Lift™ hinged cast-iron grates. The hinged design allows you to wipe up under them without removing them entirely. For a more thorough clean, the grates are also dishwasher-safe.
- True Convection Cooking
True convection cooking helps you cook foods faster by using a third element plus a fan to distribute hot air evenly over, under and around food.
- SpeedHeat™ Burner
Sear and boil quickly with the high temperatures provided by the 17,000-BTU SpeedHeat™ burner.
- Center Oval Burner
The oval shape of this fifth burner fits large griddles and other longer cookware so they heat evenly on the range top.
- AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology
Get odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes. AquaLift® self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven.
- Convection Conversion
Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Temperature Sensor
A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Rapid Preheat
Save time when you only need to bake on one rack. Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
The 5.8 cu. ft. oven has room to bake and roast holiday dishes, so there's always enough space to handle even your largest meals.
- Large Oven Window
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Configuration And Overview
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Slide-in
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Cooktop Surface Color: Color Coordinated
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Front Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 8000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 17,000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 9200 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Rear Hinged Grate
- Number of Grates: 2
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Bake Element Power: 18000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power: 13000 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Cooking System: Convection
- Oven Rack Type: 2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift® Steam Clean
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Handle Material: Metal
- Selections Control: Lock, Convect Modes, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Frozen Bake, Keep Warm Setting, Rapid Preheat, Settings
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant
- UL: Yes
- Height: 36"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor Warranty