Martin Logan Motion 4 White Bookshelf Speaker - MO4WH
Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers,
Motion 4 features an exquisite Folded Motion™ tweeter and powerful bass technology
in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion 4's performance is the lightning
fast response of the tweeter's light-weight diaphragm combined with a large
surface area (8-times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter) which together
achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping
clarity—certain to inspire envy in audiophiles and non-audiophiles alike.
- Folded Motion™ tweeter
- 4-inch woofer. Paper cone doped for stability and damping. Rigid dust cap
- Folded bass reflex port
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel
laminate inductors, and polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- Bookshelf or on-wall installation
- Convenient push-style binding posts easily adapt to accept banana plugs
- Frequency Response: 70–25,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers
- Crossover Frequency: 2900Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 1.4" (2.6 x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer
with 5.25 x 1.75" (13.3 x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Mid/Low Frequency Drivers: 4" (10.2cm) poly cone.
- Power Handling: 75 watts
- Height: 12.6"
- Width: 5.6"
- Depth: 5.25"
- Unit: 6 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor