Gaggenau 200 Series 36" Stainless Steel Visor Hood - AF210790
One of the first innovations that Gaggenau developed for ventilation was the visor hood, which is still very popular. It has the advantage of taking up very little space because it can be perfectly concealed behind cabinetry due to a lowering frame accessory. The steam screen, equipped with an integrated glass panel, extends at a simple tap of the frame.
- Unobtrusive hood design thanks to integrated glass panel in the steam screen
- Especially quiet operation thanks to integrated sound insulation
- Steam screen extends by a touch of the frame
- Especially high air output
- Dimmable, warm white LED light for ideal illumination of the entire cooktop
- A patented lowering frame accessory allows the visor hood to completely disappear behind the upper cabinet
- Air extraction or recirculation system
- Recirculation kit with activated charcoal filters: quiet and highly efficient recirculation solution with odor reduction as in air extraction mode, and long replacement intervals
- 500 CFM.
- Odor reduction recirculation 95%.
- Controls at front.
- Three electronically controlled power levels and an intensive mode.
- Grease filter saturation indication by flashing light
- Stainless steel grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 2 x 10 W.
- Illuminance 708 lx.
- Light can be switched on separately.
- Integrated sound insulation for quiet operation.
- The blower is activated when the steam screen is extended.
- Patented technology for extension of the steam screen.
- Steam screen extends out up to 7 13/16".
- Airflow-optimised interior for efficient air circulation and ease of cleaning.
- Patented easy mounting system for simple installation.
- The package includes an one-way flap.
- Total rating: 430 W.
- Total amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Connecting cable 35,4" with plug.
- Height: 14-7/8"
- Width: 35-3/8"
- Depth: 12-5/8"
- Unit: 40 lbs
- Shipping: 46 lbs