Philips Hue White Ambience A19 Bulb Starter Kit - 460989
Wake up and go to sleep naturally
Philips Hue will help get you out of bed the way you like it, helping you start your day feeling refreshed. The light brightness increases gradually mimicking the effect of sunrise and helps you wake up naturally, instead of being woken up by the loud sound of an alarm clock. Start your day, the right way. In the evening, the relaxing warm white light helps you to unwind, relax and prepare your body for a good night’s sleep.
- Brighten up your days
Light influences our mood, behavior, alertness and routines. Philips Hue White Ambiance helps you to feel better and allows you to customize your daily routines into moments you can enjoy. Feel the difference.
Put your feet up and relax with the soft glow of white light for the perfect end of the day. Relaxing white light can help you to unwind in the evening and sleep better at night.
Stay focused with finely tuned bright white light. It can help you get things done quickly and efficiently without distractions, whether you're studying for an exam, working from home, or choosing the perfect outfit to look your best.
- Feel energized
Skip your morning coffee and get ready for the day with cool, bright white daylight that helps to energize your body and mind. Perfect for those moments when your batteries are running low and you need a kickstart.
Get lost in your favorite book for hours on end with Philips Hue. It provides you with the right white light for a perfect read.
- Create your ambiance
Set the right ambiance for any moment and decorate your home with warm to cool white light. Enjoy different styles throughout the year, no matter if it's the crisp white light reminding you of a spring breeze, the warm white light of a summer sun, or the ice cool daylight of winter.
- Control via your smart device
Connect your Philips Hue lights with the bridge and start discovering the endless possibilities of the system. Control your lights from your smartphone or tablet via the Philips Hue app, or add switches to your system to activate your lights. Set timers, notifications, alarms, and more for the full Philips Hue experience.
- Hue dimmer switch included
Control your Philips Hue lights without using your smartphone or tablet. With the included wireless switch, you can turn your lights on/off, switch between 4 preset light settings and dim to the right brightness. Via the Philips Hue app, you can configure the switch and add your favorite Philips Hue light scenes via the Philips Hue app. Installation is quick, simple and hassle-free. Just attach the switch anywhere you want using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate.
- Connects to your wearables
Connect Philips Hue to your wearables and unlock features that help your daily life. Philips Hue already connects with Apple Watch, Android wear, Pebble, and various popular fitness trackers through IFTTT such as Fitbit and Jawbone. This allows you to turn on the lights automatically when you start to wake up, or when you've reached your sleep goal for the night.
- Light schedules for home automation
Philips Hue can make it seem like you're home when you're not, using the schedule function in the Philips Hue app. Set the lights to come on at a pre-set times, so the lights are on when you arrive home. You can even set rooms to light up at different times.
- Away-from-home control
You can control your lights remotely wherever you are. Check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left your home, and switch them on if you are working late.
- Comfort dimming
Experience guaranteed smooth dimming with Philips Hue. Not too bright. Not too dark. Just right. No need for special wiring, or installation by an electrician.
- Apple HomeKit compatible
The Philips Hue White Ambiance starter kit is compatible with Apple HomeKit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps, you can even link your lights to other Apple HomeKit enabled devices.
- Works with Nest
Philips Hue works with Nest to make your home more comfortable and more responsive to you and your habits. Connect your Philips Hue lights to your Nest Cam, Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Protect. When Nest knows you’re leaving, your Philips Hue lights will automatically switch off gently. While you are away, we’ll make it seem like you are at home by switching your lights on and off to mimic your presence. It’s all about giving you peace of mind. Learn more at meethue.com/nest.
- Apps we like
Curious to find out what other amazing things you can do with Hue? Hue-loving developers and fans from across the world have come up with great ideas and apps. Some of these third party apps help your daily routines. Give it a try and see what they can do for you. Sunn for Philips Hue: helps improve sleep at night and alertness during the day by keeping your body clock (circadian rhythm), in sync with nature. Sunrise and Sunset for Hue: transform your Philips Hue lights into your own personal Sun Sleep Cycle alarm clock: analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase Sleep as Android: Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle tracking. Wakes you gently in optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
Hue White Ambiance A19 Bulb
- E26 single contact medium
- Screw base fitting 10W
- A19 form factor
- 25,000 Hrs lifetime
- <2 sec start up from AC power
- <0.5 sec start up from standby
- Software upgradable
- 2.4inch*4.3 inch
- Lumen output:
- 800 lm @ 4000K
- 400 lm @ 2200K
- 570 lm @ 2700K
- 480 lm @ 6500K
- 80 lm/W luminous efficacy @4000K
- >80 CRI from 2000–4000K
- Light Output:
- Functional white light >50 thousands shade of white, from warm to cold color temperatures Dimming only via Hue compatible devices down to 1% Beam angle –160° ± 20°
- Max 50 bulbs per bridge and 12 Philips Hue accessories per bridge
- Power consumption: 300mA typ
- Zigbee Light link protocol 1.0 certified
- Frequency band 2400–2483.5 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.5 inch * 3.5 inch * 1 inch
- Desktop or wall mounted
- Software upgradable
- Power Supply
- 100–240 V AC / 50–60Hz
- Output voltage: 5 V DC 2A
- Standby power: 1.5W Max
- Operational temperature: 32°F – 104°F
- Operational humidity: 0% < H < 90% (non condensing)
Philips Hue Dimmer Switch
- Connect up to 12 Philips Hue dimmer switches to your Hue Bridge
- CR2450 battery included
- Battery lifetime minimal 3 years
- Wireless protocol: Zigbee Light Link (ZLL), IEEE 802.15.4
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz (2400 – 2483.5 MHz)
- Signal range: At least 39.3 ft, depending on local circumstances
- Weight remote: 1.3 oz
- Weight remote including wall plate: 2.4 oz
- Dimensions wall plate: H:4.5in W:2.76in D:0.55 inch
- Remote size: H:3.6in W:1.38 in D:0.43 inch
- 50.000 click lifetime
- Software upgradable when connected to the Philips Hue bridge
- Temperature (operation): 23 - 104°F
- Relative humidity: 5...95% non-condensing
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Power Output
- 100–240 V AC / 50–60Hz
- Output voltage: 5 V DC 600mA
- Standby power: 0.1 W max
- Operational temperature: -5°C – 45°C
- Operational humidity: 5% < H < 95%
- (non condensing)
- What's Supported:
- iOS 8.0 and upwards on iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- For Apple HomeKit compatibility only iOS 9.0
- iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation
- iPad Air 1, 2
- iPad Mini 1, 2, 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
- Also Tested On:
- Android 2.3 and upwards on:
- Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5
- Google Nexus 5, Motorola Nexus 6, Google Nexus 7
- Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4
- OnePlus One
- HTC One
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Depth: 2.5"