Energy Star Rated - No
Friedrich 8,000 BTU 9.8 EER 115V Wall Air Conditioner - UE08D11C
Uni-Fit® makes it easy to replace air conditioners for existing 24.5", 26" or 27 ½" sleeves without complicated, time-consuming retrofits. This small unit is specifically designed to replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner quickly and cost-effectively.
Depending on the existing sleeve’s size, Uni-Fit’s smaller dimensions may require the use of the included trim ring to bridge a small gap between the unit and the existing sleeve. The trim ring will fit gaps up to 1" on the sides and ½" on the top of the unit for a neat, finished appearance. All models include a remote control.
Comfort and Durability
- Six-way air-flow control
- Stale-air exhaust
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Three-speed fan
- Auto restart
- Washable antimicrobial filter
- Defrost control
- MoneySaver® setting saves money by conserving energy
Safety and Security
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- AHAM-certified performance
- UL and C-UL-US listed
Maintenance and Installation
- Uni-Fit chassis is 24" wide for installations from 24.5" to 27"
- Universal fit trim ring for a neat, installed appearance with larger sleeves
- USC sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening. Sleeve is required for new installations. USC sleeve is sold separately.
- Optional replacement exterior grille available for use with existing sleeve
Note: New installations require a USC sleeve, which is sold and shipped separately (see Accessories for details)
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr): 8000
- Heating Capacity (Btu/hr): 3850
- EER: 9.8
- CEER: 9.7
- Volts Rated: 115V
- Cooling Amps: 7.4
- Cooling Watts: 810
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- CFM: 260
- Moisture Removal Pints/Hr: 2.2
- Height: 14-3/8"
- Width: 24-5/8"
- Depth: 18-1/2"
- Unit: 73 lbs
- Shipping: 79 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts And Labor