Denon 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver - AVR-X3300W
The Advanced Home Cinema Center For Advanced Users
Surround yourself with state-of-the-art immersive 3D sound: the Denon AVR-X3300W AV receiver features Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with the latest blockbuster movie soundtracks.
- 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 105W per channel (8ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz with 0.08% T.H.D.)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs
- Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling
- Dolby Atmos® (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X™ (via firmware update)
- AirPlay® , Bluetooth® , Internet Radio, Spotify Connect® , Pandora® , SiriusXM™ Network Audio Streaming
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and SUB EQ HT
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
Featuring high current discrete power output devices on all channels, the AVR-X3300W is rated at 105 watts per channel. And for compatibility with the widest range of loudspeaker models, the AVR-X3300W also has low impedance drive capability, to provide operational stability with speakers down to 4 ohms. Denon's intelligent ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there's an on-screen Eco Mode display that lets you see in real time how much energy ECO mode is saving.
- Built-in Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3300W is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port), it allows you to enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect, Pandora, and SiriusXM. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertainment of virtually every genre. AirPlay lets you play your favorite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch®, iPhone® or iPad®, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices. The all-new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App lets you control the AVRX3300W with your smartphone or tablet: it's available for Apple iOS®, Android™ and for the Kindle Fire.
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
Dolby's revolutionary Dolby Atmos technology dispenses with the channel-based surround sound coding used for decades, in favor of advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to place sounds precisely anywhere in the three-dimensional soundspace. Now you can enjoy this award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X3300W, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos-certified elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. DTS:X: The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X features similar object-based audio coding, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. (DTS:X will be enabled via future firmware update: for more info, please visit www.denon.com/dtsx). This includes both Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X upmixing: users with a '3D' sound speaker set-up are able to get an enhanced surround experience from conventional Dolby- or DTSencoded content, or even music in stereo, using the full set of speakers installed in the listening room.
- Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, with no fewer than eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel) and dual HDMI outputs, the AVR-X3300W's advanced video section features the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input. It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the video processor can also upscale all analogue and digital video to 4K Ultra HD. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3300W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
- High Resolution Audio
Discover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio tracks with the AVR-X3300W's ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz lossless files (AIFF, FLAC and WAV; ALAC/Apple Lossless to 24-bit/96kHz), as well as DSD 2.8MHz (the audiophile format of SACD) and now 5.6MHz tracks, too. Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or from network sources – the AVR-X3300W will also play lossy file types such as MP3.
- Advanced Audyssey Room Correction Suite
Equipped with the full Audyssey suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the AVR-X3300W features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. Using the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides precision tonal tailoring for full range clarity at any listening level. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, for deeper bass and improved definition compared to a single subwoofer configuration.
- Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
The AVR-X3300W's clear, easy to understand graphical on-screen display guides you through the set-up process to ensure the correct configuration. The exclusive Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide easy setup instructions, leading the user step by step to optimise critical settings for the best possible sound and video quality with the rest of your system.
- Enough power to fill bigger rooms with unique Denon sound
- Improved network stability especially in Wi-Fi-crowded homes
- Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- Plenty of inputs; ready to feed a TV and projector with different signals
- Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
- Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- High Resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts even in Gapless
- Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
- Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Number of power amps: 7 (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
- Power output:
- 215 watts per channel Maximum Power Output Per Channel
- 135 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%, 2ch driven)
- 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.08%, 2ch driven)
- Speaker impedance: 4 - 16 ohms
- Preamplifier section:
- Input sensitivity/ impedance: 200 mV / 47 kohms
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz — +1, –3 dB (DIRECT mode)
- S/N Ratio: 100 dB (IHF-A weighted, DIRECT mode)
- FM section:
- Tuning frequency range: 87.5 - 107.9 MHz
- AM section:
- Tuning frequency range: 520 kHz – 1710 kHz
- Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 600 W (Standby 0.1 W, CEC standby 0.5 W)
- Power consumption No-Sound: 45 W (ECO on), 80 W (ECO off)
- HDMI (Front 1): x 6
- Component (video): x 2
- Analogue Audio: x 5
- Digital Optical / Coaxial: x 2 / x 2
- USB (front): x 1
- HDMI Monitor / Zone 2: x 1 / x 1
- Composite Monitor: x 1
- Audio Preout (SW): 7.2 ch
- Zone 2 Preout: 2.0 ch
- Phones: x 1
- Ethernet: x 1
- Microphone Port: x 1
- FM Tuner Antenna: x 1
- AM Tuner Antenna: x 1
- RS232 /12 V Trigger out: x 1 / x 1
- Height: 15.3"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 6.6"
- Unit: 23.8 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited Parts and Labor