StarTech 1 Port PCI Express PCIe Gigabit NIC Server Adapter Network Card - ST1000SPEX2L
The ST1000SPEX2L Low-Profile PCIe Gigabit Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance.
The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Jumbo frame support
- Full and half duplex support
- Supports Wake-on-LAN function
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Upgrade from 10/100 Ethernet capability to Gigabit capability
- Add an Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer, for redundancy or bridging
- Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Card Type: Low Profile (SP bracket incl.)
- Chipset ID: Realtek RTL8111E
- Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
- Ports: 1
- Auto MDIX: Yes
- Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Full Duplex Support: Yes
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps
- Supported Protocols: CSMA/CD
- Connector Type(s): 1 - PCI Express x1
- External Ports: 1 - RJ-45
- OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Mac OS X® 10.6 to 10.9
- Linux 2.4.x to 4.4.x LTS Versions Only
- System and Cable Requirements: Available PCI Express expansion card slot
- LED Indicators: 1 - Gigabit Detect (Yellow)
- LED Indicators: 1 - Link/Activity (Green)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 212°F)
- 1 - Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card
- 1 - Standard Profile Bracket
- 1 - Driver CD
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- Height: 1.9"
- Width: 0.7"
- Length: 2.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited