Mitsubishi M-Series 17,200 Capacity Heat Pump System - MSZ-FH18NA
Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The MXZ H2i® family of Hyper-Heating INVERTERTM residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency heating and cooling for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more. A variety of indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs in the outdoor units provide closer control and higher efficiency with minimal power usage.
- Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH09NA)
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient
- Triple-action filtration
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced air circulation
- i-see Sensor™ 3D
- NEW multi-function wireless controller
- Optional controllers
- Rated Cooling Capacity (Btu/h): 17,200
- Cooling Capacity Range (Btu/h): 6,450 - 21,000
- Heating Capacity Range at 47°F (Btu/h): 5,150 - 30,000
- Max. Heating Capacity at 17°F (Btu/h): 20,300
- Max. Heating Capacity at 5°F (Btu/h): 20,300
- SEER/HSPF: 21.0/12.0
- Lineset Size (Liquid x Gas): 1/4" x 1/2"
- Lineset Length/Height Max. Separation: 100'/50'
- Breaker Size: 20 AMP
- Height: 12.69"
- Width: 36.44"
- Depth: 9.19"
- Unit: 29 lbs
- Shipping: 36 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five Year Limited Warranty on Parts and Defects
- Seven Year Limited Warranty on Compressor