Patagonia Cinder Red 60L Black Hole Duffel Bag - 49341CDRR
Our go-to Black Hole™ duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip.
This burly duffel bag proves that being stubborn, thick-skinned and indifferent can be a beautiful thing. Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1105 g (39 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 60 L (3,660 cu in)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that's bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Height: 23.5"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 13"