Patagonia Forestland Black Toromiro Backpack 22L - 48015-FOBK
An open and shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Toromiro Pack has a zippered, top-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment carries a day’s worth of goods and has a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15" computer. Two zippered external pockets, one on the lid and another on the front panel, keep small items handy. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pockets on lid and front panel; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Capacity: 22 L (1,343 cu in)
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- Made in Vietnam
- Height: 18"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 9"
- Unit: 16.5 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs