Patagonia Forestland Black 30 L Arbor Duffel Bag - 49250-FOBK
Part dresser drawer, part tool box, part file cabinet—our Arbor Duffel holds your life together when you’re living on the road or simply wrapping up a session at the local gym. This daily duffel has a padded base to protect your belongings, a clean silhouette and a utilitarian design that hauls your gear in style and comfort. The 100% recycled polyester fabric feels light and supple, resists moisture, and withstands abrasion and wear. A large, U-shaped zip-opening top provides fast access to the main compartment, and a side pocket, secured with another zipper, holds small items like a phone and keys. The padded shoulder strap has an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort. Made from 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Large U-zip main compartment for easy access; zippered side pocket for small items
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder strap
- Padded base protects contents
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (22 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 1830 cu. in.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 9.5"