Spirit Fitness C Series Stepper - CS800
The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16" maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
Our pedals have 2° of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout
The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control
- Ease of Use
16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Cooling Fan
A turbo cooling fan to keep you cool. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- Console Feedback
The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 20 levels
- Step Height: User determined, 16" Maximum Step Height
- Power: 120 Volts; 15 Amp Circuit recommended
- Flywheel System: 23 lbs
- Pedals: Oversized and Padded
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs
- Height: 32"
- Width: 55"
- Depth: 63"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 5 Years Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years Labor
- Lifetime Frame