JL Audio TwK D8 System Tuning 8 Ch. Digital Signal Processor - 98102
The TwK™ D8 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class system tuning capabilities, in an easy-to-use format.
Equipped with an advanced 24-bit DSP processor, the TwK™ D8 is equipped with a digital optical (Toslink) input and connects directly to our FiX™ 82 OEM Integration DSP, or any 2-channel digital (S/PDIF) output, to maintain an all-digital signal path. Functionally identical to the TwK™ 88, the TwK™ D8 is also equipped with flexible input/output options, 80 total bands of equalization and powerful mixing tools. The included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller lets you add dual configurable level controls, preset toggle, plus LED status reporting, all from the driver’s seat.
- All-digital, optical (Toslink) input connects directly to any digital (S/PDIF) output.
- Flexible setup
- Individual level trim, linkable for tuning
- Individual polarity controls, linkable for tuning
- Powerful input mixing tools
- 8 Powerful 10-band equalizers with flexible assignment capabilities
- 10-band graphic full octave EQ
- 10-band parametric EQ
- Configurable EQ Assignment delivers simple to complex tuning options
- Individual EQs may be assigned to each output
- Multiple outputs may be combined and assigned to a single EQ
- 8 Analog, line-level RCA Output Jacks (4V RMS), each with a full-featured tuning set:
- Fully variable, high-pass and low-pass filters with selectable slopes from 6 dB/octave to 48 dB/octave (in 6 dB/octave increments)
- Configurable delay settings, with separate entries for speaker distance plus offset control; expressed in time or distance units and fully linkable with other channels
- Polarity control, fully linkable with other channels
- Comprehensive level controls, fully linkable with other channels
- Optical (Toslink) jack provides a pass-through digital audio (S/PDIF) output from assignable input channels, with no signal processing applied.
- Provides a dedicated remote turn-on voltage output for activating aftermarket audio equipment.
- JLid™ Port allows connection of the included DRC-200 Digital Remote Controller to add dual configurable level controls, plus LED status reporting from the driver's seat.
- Power Supply Type: Regulated DC-DC SMPS
- Input Operating Voltage: 10 - 16 VDC
- Standby Current Draw: <1.5 mA
- Operating Current Draw: 0.7 A
- Recommended Fuse value: 1A
- Input Channels: Single Digital Input
- Input Type: Differential-Balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 250 mV - 7.1 V RMS
- Minimum Input Voltage: 10 mV RMS
- Input Level Setting:N/A
- Output Channels: 8
- Analog Output: Unbalanced, stereo RCA jacks
- Digital Output: Optical (Toslink) output (S/PDIF)
- Output Impedance: 450 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB (A-Weighted, referred to 4V RMS Output)
- THD+N @ Rated Output: 0.02% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Audio Resolution: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Number EQ Bands: 10 x 8 Channels
- Remote Level Control: Included (DRC-200)
- Remote Level Functions: Master Volume Control + Trim; Master Volume Control + Fader; Zone Control, LED Status Reporting
- Width: 4.29"
- Height: 1.85"
- Depth: 6.14"
- Unit: 2.58 lbs
- Shipping: 5.5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty