Bowers & Wilkins 6" 3-Way In-Wall Speaker - CWM73 (Sold As Each)
Our top range in-wall speaker, the CWM7.3 is a mighty three-way unit bringing together tried and tested audiophile technologies with new innovations specially developed for custom installation. The speaker features twin 150mm (6in) bass drivers, a 100mm (4in) FST™ mid-range driver and a Nautilus™ tube loaded 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter. New features include rigid die-cast chassis for the drivers, high-quality Mundorf crossover components and a rock-solid baffle constructed from glass-reinforced ABS. A truly exceptional in-wall speaker.
- Description: 3-way in-wall system
- Drive Units
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Nautilus™ tube loaded soft dome tweeter
- 1x ø100mm (4in) blue Kevlar® cone FST™ midrange
- 2x ø150mm (6in) paper/Kevlar® cone bass drivers
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 43Hz – 28kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 25 – 200w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 90 dB
- Impendance Nominal (min): 4Ω (3Ω)
- PMK: 7.3W
- Height: 29 "
- Width: 11 "
- Depth (behind surface): 4.02 "
- Cut-out height: 28 "
- Cut-out width: 9.9 "
- Protrusion: 0.25 "
- Height: 18.1 "
- Width: 8.7"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor