Mitsubishi M-Series 15,000 BTU 22 SEER Outdoor Wall Unit - MUZFH15NA
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient
- Triple-action filtration
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced air circulation
- i-see Sensor™ 3D
- NEW multi-function wireless controller
- Optional controllers
- Rated Capacity: 15,000
- Capacity Range: 6,450 - 19,000
- Total Input: 1,200
- Energy Efficiency SEER: 22.0
- Sensible Heat Factor: 4.0
- Moisture Removal Pints/H: 0.700
- Heating at 47° F:
- Rated Capacity: 18,000
- Capacity Range: 5,150 - 24,000
- Total Input: 1,300
- HSPF (Region IV): 12.0
- Heating at 17° F:
- Rated Capacity Btu/h: 11,000
- Rated Total Input W: 1,020
- Maximum Capacity Btu/h: 18,000
- Heating at 5° F:
- Power Supply:
- Phase, Cycle, Voltage: 1 Phase, 60Hz, 208/230V *4
- Indoor - Outdoor S1 - S2: AC 208 / 230V
- Indoor - Outdoor S2 - S3: DC ±24V
- Remote Controller: Select from MHK1 (Preferred), PAR-31MAA, or PAC-YT53CRAU Remote Controllers
- Outdoor Unit:
- Fan Motor (ECM):
- Model (Type): DC INVERTER-driven Twin Rotary
- R.L.A: 12.0
- L.R.A.: 15.0
- Airflow (Cooling/Heating):
- Refrigerant Control: Linear Expansion Valve
- Defrost Method: Reverse Cycle
- Sound Pressure Level at Cooling *1:
- Sound Pressure Level at Heating *2:
- External Finish Color: Munsell No. 3Y 7.8 / 1.1
- Type: R410A
- Type (fl. oz.): FV50S 400cc
- Refrigerant Pipe:
- Gas Side O.D.:
- Liquid Side O.D.:
- Connection Method: Flared
- Height: 34-5/8"
- Width: 33-1/16"
- Depth: 13"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 5 Years Limited on Parts
- 7 Years Limited on Compressor
More reasons to buy the Mitsubishi MUZFH15NA from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Mitsubishi MUZFH15NA is Brand New.
- The Mitsubishi MUZFH15NA Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
Mitsubishi M-Series 15,000 BTU 22 SEER Outdoor Wall Unit
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.