JL Audio 300 W Monoblock Class D Full-Range Amplifier - MX300/1
Engineered specifically for powersports applications, the MX300/1 monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to pack a serious full-range punch, without straining charging systems. Its tiny, cast aluminum chassis is highly resistant to corrosion, with an IPX6 water-resistance rating, making it perfect for motorcycles, ATV’s or other utility vehicles.
With a robust 300W of clean power into a 2-ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), use one to drive a subwoofer, or grab a pair to deliver stunning output to a subwoofer system or full-range satellites. The MX300/1 also features an adjustable low-pass crossover, a bass boost EQ, variable infrasonic filter and output polarity switch.
Its dual-range input section accepts a wide range of input voltage levels, from line-level all the way to high-power speaker level signals. With the addition of an M-RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately), subwoofer output can be directly controlled from the driver’s seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coated finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability.
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
- @ 4 Ω: 160 W RMS x 1
- @ 3 Ω: 220 W RMS x 1
- @ 2 Ω: 300 W RMS x 1
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
- @ 4 Ω: 160 W RMS x 1
- @ 3 Ω: 200 W RMS x 1
- @ 2 Ω: 250 W RMS x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 12 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >85 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W: >64 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >150 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >75 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power:<1% @ 2 Ω
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: Switchable from 250 mV - 4 V RMS (Low) to 750 mV - 15 V RMS (High)
- Min.Copper Power / Ground: 8 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 30 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Signal Processing
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope(s): 24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Infrasonic Filter: 20 Hz - 40 Hz, variable
- Bass Boost EQ: 0 to +12 dB @ 43 Hz
- Output Polarity Switch: Yes
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: Optional (M-RBC-1)
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: No
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: None
- Height: 1.77"
- Width: 8.66"
- Depth: 3.09"
- Unit: 3.18 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor