JL Audio Calibration Compact Disc For FiX OEM Integration Products - 97019
The FiX™ Calibration CD provides the necessary calibration signals for correct setup of the FiX OEM Integration Digital Signal Processors.
It also contains a wide range of highly useful bonus test tracks to help diagnose audio problems and tune any sound system:
Track 02: Left / Right Channel Identification Spoken word announcement of "This is the left channel... This is the right channel" will play three times. Compare the announced channel to the audible performance of the system to verify channel connections.
Tracks 03 - 06: Phase Test Tracks Spoken word announcements of "My voice is in phase, my voice is out of phase" will play three times. Compare the announced phase to the audible performance of the system to see if reversing polarity of specific speakers or groups of speakers will improve stereo imaging and tonality. Remember: Phase is what you hear, not necessarily how the wires are connected to the speakers (especially in a car).
Track 07: Total Silence - "0 bits" Useful for evaluating system noise or for simply enjoying some peace and quiet.
Track 08: 1/3 Octave Pink Noise Can be used with real time analyzer (RTA) to evaluate frequency response... or to wake you up very quickly after falling asleep to Track 07.
Finally, four sine-wave tracks recorded at full output (0 dBFS) are provided for input sensitivity adjustment of audio amplifiers. The frequencies of these tracks are 50, 200, 1000 and 8000 Hz. Refer to your JL Audio amplifier manual for instructions on using these tracks for this purpose. Use caution! These tones can be dangerous to speakers if played at a loud level for more than a minute.
- Track 01: FiX™ Calibration Track (2:20)
- Track 02: Left / Right Channel Identification
- Track 03: Phase Test (20 Hz - 200 Hz)
- Track 04: Phase Test (200 Hz - 2 kHz)
- Track 05: Phase Test (2 kHz - 20 kHz)
- Track 06: Phase Test (full-range)
- Track 07: Total silence - "0 bits" (2:00)
- Track 08: 1/3 Octave Uncorrelated Stereo Pink Noise (15:00)
- Track 09: Sine Wave: 50 Hz / 0 dBFS (1:00) for Amplifier Input Sens. Adjustment
- Track 10: Sine Wave: 200 Hz / 0 dBFS (1:00) for Amplifier Input Sens. Adjustment
- Track 11: Sine Wave: 1 kHz / 0 dBFS (1:00) for Amplifier Input Sens. Adjustment
- Track 12: Sine Wave: 8 kHz / 0 dBFS (1:00) for Amplifier Input Sens. Adjustment