Speed Queen White Commercial Front Load Washer - SFNNYASP113TW01
With revolutionary balancing technology, virtually imperceptible noise and vibration, incredible 440 G-Force extraction and a redesigned, 10-degree tilted control panel, Speed Queen front load washers are engineered and built to be everything you never knew they could be
- Revolutionary balancing technology redistributes and balances even the most unbalanced loads.
- 2.5 times less noise and virtually imperceptible vibration reduce impact on neighboring residents.
- Increased 440 G-Force extraction speed reduces drying times.
- 20% larger capacity with only a 6% increase in water usage for improved efficiency.
- 10° tilted control panel for easier reading and user operation.
- Durably designed to deliver long-lasting performance with features like a rugged suspension system, stainless steel washtub and outer drain, and premium metal components.
- Versatile Quantum® Controls offer total automated management of your laundry room with simple, powerful programming ability.
- Secured coin vaults with integrated meter case (coin only)
- U.S. DOE compliance for energy and water efficiencies
- Extra-wide 15.5˝ door opening and 180º door swing
- Four compartment supply dispenser
- ADA compliant
- Quantum Control:
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Cycle programming flexibility
- Multi-level vend pricing
- Cycle modifier selection
- Card and coin transactions
- Wash Alert™ with Service Alert capable
- Available Control Location: Front
- Activation Type: Prep for Card
- Capacity - lb (kg): 21.5 (9.5) 2
- Cylinder Volume - cu. Ft. (liters): 3.42 (96.8)
- Spin Speed G-Force (RPM): 440 (1200)
- Motor Size (Variable Speed Induction) - HP (kw): 0.9 (0.67)
- Water Consumption per Cycle - g (liter): 11.7 (44.3)
- WF (Water Factor) gal/ft³ (Liters/Liter/cycle): 3.8 (0.52)
- MEF (Modified Energy Factor) ft³/kWh/cycle (Liters/kWh/cycle): 2.98 (84.48)
- Available Water Temperatures:
- Available Cycles:
- Perm Press
- Water Pressure - PSI (Bar): 20-120 (1.4/8.3)
- Cycle Indicator Lights: Yes
- Cylinder Finish: Stainless Steel
- Available Electrical Requirements (v/Hz/Ph-Amp): 120/60/1 - 15 Amp
- Available Agency Approvals: cULus
- Height: 44-3/8"
- Width: 26-7/8"
- Depth: 27-3/4"
- Unit: 270 lbs
- Shipping: 290 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Parts and Labor